Shen Chu Cha Tea
This traditional Chinese remedy treats a stuffy chest due to cold or flu, and is especially helpful in the damp weather of the Bay Area. It can also be used for digestive system upsets: indigestion, vomiting, or diarrhea.
The tea comes in a brick that you break up before brewing. For more information, see the tea box.
- 1 quarter brick of Shen Chu Cha Tea
- 3 slices of thinly cut ginger
- 3½ cups water
1. Bring tea, water, and ginger to at boil.
2. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Strain and divide the tea into 3 portions.
4. Drink 1 warm cup of tea after each meal