Wu’s Healing Center applies Traditional Chinese Medicine to the needs of people at all ages and stages of life, from infants to teens, young adults to seniors. Whatever your health goals or challenges, TCM can help you achieve and sustain well-being across your lifetime. We would be honored to be your partner on the journey. The list below highlights just a few areas in which we support our clients.
- Arthritis (osteo or rheumatoid)
- Children’s health
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive tract illnesses (acid reflux, constipation, colitis, irritable bowel, etc.)
- Fertility (women and men)
- Herpes simplex and shingles
- Heart health (high or low blood pressure, heart disease, etc.)
- Immune support (Covid, cold, flu)
- Men’s health (erectile dysfunction, etc.)
- Mental health support (anxiety, depression, trauma, ADHA, etc.)
- Nerve disorders (e.g., Bell’s palsy)
- Orthopedic challenges, injuries, and physical therapy (back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel, etc.)
- Pain relief and management
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, rosacea, etc.)
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Urinary tract infections and incontinence
- Weight loss/obesity
- Women’s health (periods, PMS, perimenopause, menopause, etc.)
The sooner women take charge of their reproductive health, the longer they can sustain wellness. From the teen years to the senior years, Wu’s Healing Center can support all your transitions and evolving health concerns.
With increased awareness in our communities of the importance of a healthy immune system, Wu’s Healing Center is here to help. Traditional Chinese Medicine can provide support with allergies, colds, flu, and Covid as well as chronic immune challenges.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, mental health is a key element of whole-person health. Clients dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, ADHD and other challenges have found relief through treatments that integrate body, mind, and emotions.
If you think children are too young to benefit from Traditional Chinese Medicine, prepare to be surprised. Some of our clients are youngsters who respond well to acupuncture, acupressure, and herbal formulas and look forward to clinic visits.
With its emphasis on whole-person harmony and balance, Traditional Chinese Medicine doesn’t treat cancer as a single disease. That’s why cancer care at Wu’s Healing Center is as individual as you are, working to support your unique constitution.